Quick & Easy Chicken Pasta Salad - approx. 8 servings
Ingredients to serve 8:
- 1 pkg Farfalle (bowtie) Pasta - 12 oz.
- 1 pkg Perdue Short Cuts Original Roasted Chicken (or 2 chicken breasts baked)
- 1 large tomato
- 1 large or 2 small cucumbers
- 1 pkg Cracker Barrel extra-sharp white reduced fat Cheddar Cheese - use approx 6 oz. (feel free to substitute here - the salad would be great with feta, gorgonzola, or blue cheese crumbles if you like something with a little more zing)
- 1 bottle Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing - 8 oz.
- Optional - sliced black olives, any other veggies you want to add
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Cube chicken, tomatoes, cucumbers, and cheese into small pieces.
- Combine all ingredients into serving dish. Add any optional ingredients to suit.
- Slowly add ranch dressing, stirring until all ingredients are lightly coated.
- You can season to taste if desired, but we find the ranch dressing to be more than sufficient seasoning!
- Refrigerate and serve cold.
Now off you go to the UK to visit Jacky and see what she has cooked up for us! It's a longer hop, so you might want to grab some Chicken Pasta Salad for the trip!