- catch up with my Christmas Journal pages
- sew the curtains for my craft room
- convince Jay to get the wiring done for my office
- get my garage space back (still putting old cabinets out for bulk trash a couple at a time)
- do the "pre-work" for Design Your Life
- spend time with my family
- go shopping
- celebrate Christmas and New Years
- eat entirely too much
- watch a lot of television (we had an "Office" marathon here)
- read most of "The Happiness Project"
- outline my intentions for 2010 (more on this in a coming post)
- choose my "one little word" for 2010 (more on this in a coming post)
- put away all things Christmas
a post by fellow blogger Karen Walker. I absolutely ADORE Karen's style and find lots of stuff to scraplift from her blog. Karen kindly sent me the link to the original instructions on Two Peas.
I went a step further with the book and created this poem based on "Twas the Night Before Christmas" to include with the book. Hopefully my girls understood the message.