Monday, January 11, 2010

Be Happy





















Credits: paper - Studio Flergs "Twilight" kit (scrapbookgraphics.com); fonts - CK Ali's Hand and Angelic War.

I have loved this quote for a long time.  The pursuit of happiness is not only one of those inalienable rights that we, as a country, crafted into our Declaration of Independence, it is our birthright and it is, in fact, important that we strive to be happy.  "Happy people make people happy." Gretchen Rubin.  The happier we are, the more happiness we bring into the lives of others.  It is the law of attraction and the Universe at work. 

Conversely, "If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy." I know those are the lyrics to a song, but I don't know who gets credit for writing/singing it first.  But when we are unhappy, we tend to bring down those around us as well. 

So... go forth and be happy!

4 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

It's a wonderful quote,Cheri...I shall try!!

Unknown said...

I too, am essentially striving to be happy. And happiness breeds happiness just as misery brings others down. Great post! I'm off to smile at everyone today and see if I can get them to smile back at me. :)

humel said...

Oh, Cheri - this is *beautiful!* I love how you've done this x

Sian said...

This is fantastic! It really put a smile on my face this evening.