Saturday, June 23, 2018

Exciting News for Summer!

I have something new and exciting to share for June...

Let's start with the facts.

I haven't done any digital scrapbooking since April of 2016.  Two years.  I know, right?

I missed it terribly but between work, the shop, and just life ... well, I know you get it.

On Sunday, June 3rd, one of my favorite digital artists posted that she needed a few new members for her creative team.  It was sheer luck I even saw the post that day.  I pulled together an application and went looking for my best layouts using her products.  Not easy given that I hadn't done a digital layout in over two years! 

On Monday, June 4th I hit "send" on my application.  Then I saw her blog post saying she had received tons of responses and had added 4 new members to her team.  So I figured I was too late.  But at least I tried!

On Tuesday, June 5th I drove to Rockville MD for work, arriving late afternoon to my hotel.  I set up my computer, connected to the Internet, and was SHOCKED to see an email from Kim asking me to be on her team!!! 

So.... I'm on a new creative team for Kimeric Kreations at The DigiChick!!!  So excited!!!

 This  layout was created with Kimeric's kit All About Attitude.  I needed a new chore list and this just seemed to fit the bill!

And this one features her newest kit - For The Love Of Summer

I hope this means that you'll be seeing a lot more scrapbooking shares from me now!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Congratulations!!! You're a perfect choice!

debs14 said...

Well done! No excuse now to be a regular blogger again!

Melissa said...

Oh, how exciting! You'll do a wonderful job! I like the idea of the chore list layout - definitely much nicer than looking at a plain old list! And the love of summer kit seems custom made for your gorgeous photo! So excited you'll have this motivation to get back to scrapping!

Patio Postcards said...

Congratulations! If these pages are any indication of what's to come - WOW - you haven't lost your touch for digi pages.