Monday, September 22, 2014

A Year of Kindness - Challenge Week 38

So how did you TREAT yourself last week?  My weekend with Sarah (and her work friend Chad) at the Oprah Live the Life You Want weekend event was, in a word, phenomenal! Very uplifting and empowering. Lots of great things to mull over and implement in my life in the coming weeks. Wish I had the time to be more specific, but I'm sneaking this in before heading off to California. In fact, when this posts, I'll be boarding a plane...

One thing that everyone who reads this blog has in common is that we are a creative lot. From scrapbooking to knitting, mixed media to writing, photography to book making, this common thread binds us all.  This week's challenge is to REACH OUT to an artist who has influenced or inspired you - famous or not, it doesn't matter - and just say thank you. Let them know that their work has made a difference in your life. Everyone loves to know that what they are doing matters. That it touches others in one way or another. So pick someone and let them know!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Here's to a smooth flight to California, and some time to relax and explore while you're there. Another great challenge, of course.

Sian said...

Have a great flight

I'm looking forward to hearing more about your Oprah weekend

Melissa said...

You certainly are busy these days! I treated myself to some new dressy clothes last week (a size smaller than the ones in my closet!!)!