Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Life Tunes 2

It is July 15th and that means it is time for the second installment of Life Tunes!  This month's suggested topic is your favorite or most meaningful spiritual song. Here is my layout:


Now it's YOUR turn to share a spiritual song that you love or that has special meaning in your life.  You can create a layout, write a blog post, or share a link to a YouTube video. The linky will remain open until the end of the month, so you have plenty of time to join in!

4 comments:

Barbara Eads said...

I love your layout and how you've made the photo look like a postage stamp! Awesome!

Karen said...

This is a fabulous layout!

Melissa said...

Beautiful layout Cheri! I just added my link!

Ginger said...

Wow Cheri - that's beautiful, your layout and description of the song. I do love listening to KD sing, it's powerful and moving.