Thursday, May 8, 2014

Scrapbooking Shares

I am participating in Lain Ehmann's "Layout A Day" again this month. So I have some scrapbooking to share!

 Inspired by Ali Edwards' "Hello Story" class at Big Picture Classes.

Getting my postcards from Kat Sloma's "Liberate Your Art" onto pages.
 
 I made the digital layout on the left in February. Made the companion page on the right to hold cards from Rachel and Becca from last year. Finding paper elements to match the digital ones was an interesting exercise.

 Hybrid layout! I used my web images from LOAD214 and printed them to an 8.5x11 photo paper and trimmed off the excess. The rest is a paper layout.

Documenting my final "Precious" from December of 2013. Glad to have this finally scrapbooked!
Documenting my "Precious" from November 2013. I am so thankful to have fully participated in Sian's Storytelling Sunday monthly meme as I have a lot of really interesting things documented. Still a few to translate into scrapbook layouts, which gives me ready fodder for the LOAD challenges!

9 comments:

Barbara Eads said...

Cheri, your digital pages are beautiful. I still have not taken the time to give digital a try. One of these days...

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love seeing my postcard there!
I definitely want to do a LOAD challenge this summer.
Rinda

Anonymous said...

I am so in awe that you can make a lo a day - I take far too long to scrap to do that and would have to take the whole month off work - even if I was doing digi scrapping - still take too long shuffling things around on my laptop.

I am so inspired by your baby clothes layout and will definately be scrapping the clothing treasures I have boxed up.

scrappyjacky said...

Such a wonderful selection,Cheri....like Karen I take far too long to make a page to do one a day.

Karen said...

No wonder you don't have time for a card class! I love the layout you made of the last LOAD class. Inspired!

Sian said...

I always enjoy seeing what you make for LOAD..I'm another one who takes too long over one page to think about making one every day so I love to cheer you on. It's great to see that Storytelling Sunday story really come to life on a page

Melissa said...

Great layouts Cheri! My favorite is the first one - I haven't done that one yet (and I haven't even looked at the Hello Story class since it re-started!). I've pulled together some photos & page kits so I can scrap this weekend - Mama is coming over for a scrap day for Mother's Day! :>)

alexa said...

Brilliant work - you have such a lot of variety in,your pages. I do like the one on baby clothes in particular. Though the collection of so many images on your 8.5 x11 is also very striking.

Missus Wookie said...

Well done on doing LOAD, my friend Tara is doing it too. I like the variations and can imagine (and have done it) the effort it takes to find paper stuff to go with a digi page.