Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pass The Book - last Chance!

If you haven't put your name in the hat for this wonderful book, go to this post and do so now!  I had so much fun playing with this book over the weekend.... I really do think I need my own copy!

 Yes, I ended up making a dozen cards!  The three valentines cards were made with the most adorable set of stickers that I found in the yard sale room for 50 cents!  I apologize for the quality of these photos, but taking pictures in "the ballroom" of a hotel... well, I think it takes more than a point and shoot to make it work!
The best part of making these cards is that other than the cardstock base, this is all using up scraps!!!  These aren't nearly as elaborate as Jacky's or Karen's and my stamping skills could use some practice... okay, a LOT of practice... but I'm still thrilled with getting these together!
 
So Sian, thanks for being so patient with me passing on this book!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great collection of cards! It's been years since I went to a crop, but I was never that productive. Thanks for the shout-out, but yours are just great!

scrappyjacky said...

I think you've done a great job here,Cheri....some lovely cards....and such a productive weekend.My favourites are the last two which I love.
And thanks for the shout out.

alexa said...

Gosh, you HAVE been fruitfully busy! They're wonderfully colourful ...

Melissa said...

Great job on these cards. . . you got a lot accomplished.

Sian said...

Great job! I refuse to believe that your stamping isn't up to much. I've seen the evidence :)

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Awesome work on these adorable cards, Cheri. :o)