Friday, January 6, 2012

Move More Eat Well

Last year's fitness journey collapsed into a pile of nothingness between Jay's temporary stint with unemployment and my subsequent diagnosis of fibromyalgia.  This year I decided to join in Cathy Zielski's "Move More Eat Well" class over at Big Picture Classes. My goal for this class is simply to regain my health - by moving more, by eating REAL food, by giving up my love affair with junk food, and by spending a year with the hilarious and inspiring Cathy and over 1200 other folks who all want to get healthier this year!
My Statement of Intention for 2012

Second "pre-class page" - 5 Things I do Well.

January - My Story - Worst Photo of Me EVER - but I'm trying to keep it real and honest.(no, I'm not pregnant)
Usually I suck it in, so the muffin top and love handles aren't so obvious.
These numbers are embarrassing - but it is what it is...


Move More Eat Well is open for registration all year and is well-priced at just $36 - there is already a ton of 
content and lots of support on the message boards.  Care to join me???

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheering you on every step - and calorie - of the way :) YOU can do this! Get healthy :)

debs14 said...

Good luck Cherie! Now you've committed to this on your blog you know we will be checking up on you and cheering you on along the way. The first step is always a tough one, but you seem to have a real good intention to keep to it and feel better in yourself by the end of the year.

alexa said...

Here's another who is cheering you on! You will be so pleased with these pages and resolutions by the end of the year!

Jo.C said...

Good luck with it - you really sound like your head's in the right place and you can beat this - good on you :0)

beccaf1970 said...

Thanks for sharing your pages! I'm taking the class too, but haven't done the pre-class or month one work yet. Good luck, and see you in class!

Miriam said...

Yes, good luck with this Cheri, I do admire your commitment. I signed up with OLW, thanks for your encouragement.x

Cheryl said...

Way to go, Cheri! I'm cheering you on from afar!

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Cheri!! Looks like good stuff in the class. Wish I could join, but...I picked OLW and don't have finances for this one.

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

You are an inspiration! xoxo

Anonymous said...

I'll be cheering you on as well! I made a good dent in some fitness goals last year, but like many, they took a back seat during the holidays. We've just about eliminated processed foods, so that's the biggest accomplishment. And for a while, I was doing great with portion control. That seems to be the key for me and just slipped away the last couple of months. Although we've been walking regularly, I need to get back to a daily exercise commitment. See, you've inspired me already by getting me to write it down!

Anonymous said...

I've been visiting you each month for the OLW blog hop, but it looks like we're both on a similar journey with CZ's class this year, too. I have yet to even look at the pages, but I'm inspired by yours. You can do it!!

scrappyjacky said...

This is a truly inspirational post,Cheri.....and I can empathise with exactly where you're coming from!!
Good luck.....and I'll certainly be cheering you on.

Unknown said...

You rock Cheri and are one of the bravest people I know... I hope I can be as brave when I catch up in MMEW!

Rebekah said...

Wonderful post and I'm so glad we are in class together again. Came here to see your OLW post and saw this!! Hoping you find healing and health in your journey!