Friday, November 9, 2018

Creative Team Share - Manu Design Studio

Man am I behind!!!  Two months since my last post - I blame it on work commitments and travel.  But so much catching up to do...

Today's post features layouts from recent kits by Manu Design Studios.  The name of each kit is a link to where it can be purchased.

This first one is from a kit called Book of Memories, using only elements from the kit:


These next two are from a kit called Bound By Love and I just ADORE the ripped papers!  Photos are from this year's family trip to the shore.


 The Last Ride was created with a kit called Fading - it was an interesting exercise in trying to turn a kit that is basically vintage shabby chic into a manly layout - but also highlights just how versatile Manu's kits really can be!
 This memorial layout for Kira was made with Ripped Paper Templates 3  and the Antiqueness Kit.  Kira was actually sleeping on my lap in the photo.
 And my newest set of layouts from Manu use her beautiful new Snowlicious Kit.  It's a wintry mix with a beautiful pop of pink:



It's easy to see why I adore her kits!!!

4 comments:

Barbara Eads said...

Wow! Jay's car looks pretty awesome for having that many miles! What a great way to remember it!

Karen said...

Looks like you really made up for lost time! Great photos of your family!

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness, these are all so wonderful - I can't even pick a favorite! The kits are fabulous & your creations are perfect for the subjects/photos you've chosen!

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness, these are all so lovey, I can't pick a favorite!