Saturday, August 4, 2018

Creative Team Share

Remember I told you I joined a few new Creative Teams?  Here's my first post!

I was accepted on Tami Miller Designs team.  Tami's work can be found at ScrapGirls.com and MyMemories.com.  Her newest kit - "Give" - released this week:

And you can find it Here
When I played with the kit, here is what I came up with:


I also played with two of her older kits.
 "Just Breathe":
Available HERE


and "Sweet Memories":
Available HERE
 I fell in LOVE with the torn edged papers available in the Collection! 

Tami's kits use a lot of colors that I love and have a bit of that shabby chic vibe that feels so ME.  Just hoping I can keep up with her!

5 comments:

Carola Bartz said...

Your pages look beautiful. Have fun with the design teams.

Karen said...

So impressed! I'd be overwhelmed just looking at those loaded kits!

Patio Postcards said...

All are inspirational & thought provoking layouts. I like the quote "whatever comes ..."

debs14 said...

Lovely layouts and I agree, those torn edge papers are great, they really add texture to the page.

Melissa said...

These are all lovely kits & your layouts turned out fabulous. I really like seeing the photo of your meetup with blog friends again!