Friday, December 5, 2014

Life Tunes 6

This is the last installment of the Life Tunes meme.  The suggested theme is your favorite Christmas or Holiday song.  Your own favorite may be anywhere in the range from Christmas hymns like "Silent Night" or "Away in a Manger" to secular pop titles like "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer" or "Frosty The Snowman".  There are so many choices!

Here is my layout:


The layout was created using Krystal Hartley's newest kit "Joyeux Noel"

Now it's YOUR turn to share your favorite Christmas/Holiday tune!  Choose a song that speaks to you, has a special meaning in your family, or just gives you the warm fuzzies during this season. You can create a layout, write a blog post, or share a link to a YouTube video. The linky will remain open until the end of the month, so you have plenty of time to join in!

4 comments:

Sian said...

This is a new song for me and it's nice to have a suggestion to look out for as well as a beautifully put together page to enjoy

Melissa said...

Beautiful layout Cheri!

Missus Wookie said...

Beautiful LO and a new song for me too - thank you for sharing it.

Carola Bartz said...

Your layout is very beautiful, Cheri, and reflects the song very well. My favorite Christmas song has been and will always be "Silent night" (the German original). That is Christmas for me. This year in particular I struggle to find the Christmas spirit - so my family and I have decided to be Secret Santas to several people this year. It feels good, it makes us grateful and I love to bring a little bit of joy into other people's life.