Friday, August 8, 2014

Documenting The Everyday - Week 31

Here is week 31 with the tip-in closed. I got some happy mail from two gals in the group, so all of the pasted in elements on the right-hand page were created by other women.

With the tip-in flap opened. Again most of the elements (except the bar code tags) were provided in happy mail, but went great in this layout! I'm really happy with the messy background. And the hummingbird card was perfect - been seeing a little hummingbird feeding on the hanging plants on my back deck. Just wish I could get a photo, but the little guy only stays for a few seconds and is gone.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

How FUN that you had so many great elements in your happy mail! This looks fantastic!

scrappyjacky said...

Love how you've put it altogether.

Sian said...

I bet with all that colour and texture this is a very rewarding album to page through

Karen said...

I love the colors! I've been stumped with the page from a week ago. Must come up with an answer soon.

alexa said...

Isn't this so cheering! The bright zingy colours make me feel happy just looking at it, and the little hummingbirds are very pretty. Goodness knows how anyone ever manages to photograph them! You couldn't take a few seconds of video and then use one of the frames?