Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Zoom In Zoom Out #3

This is my office set-up. I was watching part of the Big Picture Classes "Play" event today and listening to Tracey Clark talking about finding the humorous in the little everyday things at home, when I saw it...

Tell me you see it too?

My speaker is looking a little sad today because I think it is about ready to go. It works occasionally. But don't bump any of the cords or it will quit again. Ugh.

I'm playing along with Helena's Zoom In Zoom Out meme.  Click on the link to see what other people are photographing today!

12 comments:

Karen said...

LOL! I do see it!

Prairie Jill said...

Oh, my, yes! Poor little thing. Great example of finding humour in the everyday!

scrappyjacky said...

Definately see it....very sad looking.

Missus Wookie said...

Maybe it needs some colour in its life? Some washi or a ribbon perhaps?

helena said...

what a cheery crafting companion

Sian said...

It's always great fun to get a peep into someone's work space

Barbara said...

I saw it - looking very sad!

alexa said...

Oh, your poor speaker! I wanted to give it a hug ...

Anonymous said...

Good set of photos . I am still working on your being kind - last week told someone that their blue jumper really suited them and this week going to have an afternoon to myself!

Miriam said...

And I want to wipe it's tears away! Just a wonderful pair for ZIZO and finding humour.

Sandie said...

You made me laugh Cheri. I have a collection of photo 'faces', this would make a good one. Hope your speaker cheers up soon

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness, that is such a great funny (umm....sad) find! Love it!