Sunday, December 1, 2013

One Little Word Blog Hop - December Edition

Whether you arrived here from Lee's Blog  as part of the One Little Word Blog Hop, or you are here because you love me and drop by regularly... Welcome! I love visitors! The One Little Word Blog Hop is a monthly hop run by Lee for members of Ali Edwards' One Little Word class over at Big Picture Classes. The hop goes live on Sunday at 6:00 a.m.  You can always check back later if someone's post isn't live yet.

Our November assignment was to collect photos that represent our word. This is the first month I haven't had the time or made the time to get it done. Family here all week - and family is always first for me. So here's a picture of the biggest DARE I've done in the last few months:

A helicopter tour at Grand Canyon West Rim

If you are continuing on in the hop, your next stop is  Margareta's Blog.

And just in case you get lost, here's the entire list:

7 comments:

Naomi said...

Oh how amazing that must have been! We recently did a helicopter tour of Alaska's glaciers and it was magnificent. I've always wanted to see the Grand Canyon though. :)

Anonymous said...

A helicopter tour? Grand Canyon? That must have been some amazing ride! Wow, I don't know if I had dared to do something like that. You are so brave! :)

Missus Wookie said...

That does sound so amazing - what a wonderful and yes daring experience :)

Karen said...

Glad someone captured it in a photo! The idea of it leaves me breathless.

Melissa said...

I got a picture this week when I DARED to get out with the weather freezing! :>)

Maria Ontiveros said...

That certainly is a big dare.
I wore my OLW necklace with "paramount" last weekend, and it felt good. I'm thinking on a word for 2014 - some variation of "Light" most likely.
Rinda

alexa said...

Oh my goodness, did you really go up in this? Were you helping to pilot too? I have always been uplifted by how much energy you have put into your word this year, and the benefits it has given you back.