The assignment for July involved using sticky notes to record when our word was active in our lives. While the concept was intriguing, I have to admit that July was far too busy and full for me to devote any creative effort to making use of the idea. That's the long way of saying I didn't get my homework done. :( July was full with more office days than usual (including three in one week!) and a week away for vacation.
But "DARE" was alive and well in my life throughout the month of July. I DARED to:
- purchase a Living Social voucher for yoga classes to guarantee that I would get started again
- make my young adult daughters go to the dentist for regular check-ups without me there to hold their hands
- let go of all of my pre-conceived notions and expectations of what I would accomplish during my vacation and just RELAX.
- practice Tai Chi on the beach by myself even though other people were walking by
- stop procrastinating and set up appointments for yearly routine medical testing
- trade in my trusty old Blackberry for an iPhone (learning new technology doesn't come easy for me!)
I hope you all found your words manifesting in your lives!
Here's my tracker for July - you can tell it was an unusual month for me:
If you are continuing on in the hop, your next stop is Michelle's Blog.
And just in case you get lost, here's the entire list: