Monday, October 15, 2012

Photo Walk

The Scott Kelby Fifth Annual Worldwide Photo Walk was scheduled for Saturday, October 13, 2012.  Jay and I were signed up to participate in one in Bethlehem PA. But the weather on Saturday was a bit on the chilly side. We decided to go see Argo instead, and deferred our Photo Walk to Sunday. Which turned out to be a brilliant plan. The weather yesterday was FABULOUS, sunny and a balmy 71 degrees. We took a walk at Peace Valley Park and here are some of the photos we captured:

This layout was created using Krystal Hartley's "Thankfully" kit and Moriginal's Template #47 (altered).

11 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love walking through Peace Valley Park and go there often. It is so quiet there--especially on the far side, that you have time to think and reflect. I think it's the most beautiful park in our area.

humel said...

I love the idea of a photo walk :) This looks like a beautiful one!

Tammy said...

Wow. Looks like a gorgeous walk. :) Love the layout!

Maria Ontiveros said...

Beautiful!
Rinda

quiltingfool said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I so wish I could be there for a little while this time of year. I always loved coming in October to catch the fall color. You have captured the mood of autumn in Pennsylvania perfectly! Kudos!

scrappyjacky said...

It looks like a beautiful walk

Karen said...

What beautiful photos, and the perfect layout to showcase them. I did the Kelby Photowalk here one Saturday, and had a great time.

Amy said...

I was going to say that I have never done a photowalk, but, I suppose I have in some ways - just not an official one!
You captured some great shots Cheri - it looks as though you and the 6oD are becomming firm friends!

Maya Oren-Dahan said...

Beautiful! Love the cluster on the left!

alexa said...

Your elements and papers work beautifully with these lovely peaceful photos ... Good choice to wait a day!

Ginger said...

I love your digi work Cheri! The layouts are fantastic. I was looking at your photo walk pictures and noticed your caterpillar! I have to say when I went home to visit my parents in September, hundreds of those caterpillars were crossing the roads and I was trying so hard not to run them over! I did stop to take a photo of them, but it did not turn out so well. :)