Monday, August 13, 2012

Hello Monday/7

Hello Normal Work Week. Probably the only one I'll have this month... so I will cherish you as much as I can.

Hello Morning Walks. Still trying to make this a habit. Not happening today though. Resting my back after yesterday's walks!

Hello Care & Share Shops. I have a huge donation and will be so happy to have all the boxes out of my house.

Hello Grocery Shopping. Weekend plans foiled again.

Hello Target. Yes, again.  It will be our forth trip to get all the things Rachel wants/needs for college before move-in day.

Hello Catch-Up. This week I will be trying to get caught up with all my online classes. Looking forward to some play time too!

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Sounds like you have been busy since your vacation. With this hot and humid weather, I have been taking my walk at 6am when there is not as much sun. Of course, there is still the humidity. I dropped off a huge amount of "stuff" at Care & Share last week so they should have enough to stock their stores for a while.

scrappyjacky said...

Hope you manage some playtime,Cheri.

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love getting rid of boxes of stuff!
And looking forward to what you create in your onlines. I'm enjoying taking one right now, even if it's not all I was hoping for (yet).
Rinda

Amy said...

It sounds like you need to make the most of your 'sort of' normal week!

Right now I am staring at the next six boxes awaiting my attention ... not tonight though!

Sian said...

Target! I wish we had Target..

Alison said...

Hope your week finds you managing some 'you' time!
Alison xx

Melissa said...

I'm still looking for some catch up time for my classes! And just catching up on a little blog reading before bed tonight - can you tell I'm behind!