So for today's "Ten" list, I thought I'd share my favorite go-to's for digital scrapbooking (not in any particular order):
1. Ali Edwards @ Designer Digitals. I love a LOT of her stuff, but my favorites would be her templates from her "Yesterday and Today" class over at BPC. Also loving these, which occasionally appear as free downloads on her blog:
2. Cathy Zielski @ Designer Digitals. I really love Cathy's clean, linear style and fantastic use of type. Her templates are a real go-to for me. Like this one that I bought today:
Did I mention that Designer Digitals is having their quarterly sale right now??? 30% of EVERYTHING in the store!!!
3. Katie Pertiet @ Designer Digitals. I would be embarrassed to admit how much of her stuff is in my digi collection. Right now I'm enamoured with her blendable templates - like this one:
4. Sue Cummings @ O'Scraps - especially her 52 Inspirations line.
5. Jessica Sprague @ JessicaSprague.com. This is the place for Photoshop Elements Education! If you are relatively new to Photoshop and want to learn to use it, I highly recommend this class:
6. Krystal Hartley @ Sweet Shoppe Designs. I adore her kits! Like this one:
7. Miki Ferkul - Studio Miki @ ScrapbookGraphics. If you are looking for richly saturated color kits, Miki is your girl!
8. Lorilei Murphy - Studio Rosey Posey @ ScrapbookGraphics - blended templates, fragments, wonderful collections with multiple uses...
9. Kim Klassen @ Kim Klassen Cafe - the only place to go for textures! She offers a weekly newsletter with freebie textures. Her site has free tutorials, a subscription area, and classes. Her work is amazing.
10. Kayla Lamoreaux @ DigiScrap101 - for everything you ever wanted to know about digital organization! She has a class called "Finding Photo Freedom" about organizing your digital photos. She offers FREE tutorials on Lightroom, Photoshop Elements, and more. She has great blog articles about why your photo library is so important, the necessity of backup, and the power of 20. Lots of good stuff here.