1. This video always makes me smile. And I LOVE the song!
2. My newest digi goodness purchase from Scrapbookgraphics
I don't really even have plans for a "Twilight" layout (although I loved the series!) but I just adore the color scheme and alpha in this kit. It is so yummy. I'm sure I'll find plenty of uses for it!
3. A fun little time waster. Go to Google via this link. Type in any search and see what you get. Go ahead. Do it now. I'll wait. So what did you get? I typed in "Pottery Barn Teen" and got search results for "Where do I hide the bodies?" You actually get the results of the search from the person before you. Type is something totally wacky so the next sucker has some fun.
4. Totally enjoying the blog posts of my fellow classmates over at Shimelle's Blogging for Scrapbookers. A shout out and THANKS! to all of my classmates who have been visiting my blog and leaving comments. This is such fun. My favorite post for today comes from Enjoy The Ride Today whose post "Stuck with No Style" really struck a chord with me. Got me thinking - what is my scrapbooking style? I'd have to answer honestly it is "Class du jour". But it is always fun to emulate the styles of your favorite scrapbookers for a while. Left to my own devices it is simple, linear, totally lacking in white space. I have some growing yet to do. How about you? What is your scrap style?
5. "In the end, the only thing you really own is your story." This quote comes from the character of The Drover (well played by Hugh Jackman) in the movie "Australia" . In her class "Yesterday and Today" over at Big Picture Scrapbooking, Ali Edwards is focusing on using photos & words to tell a story. And that is really what scrapbooking is all about. Photos and words - and ultimately stories. And there is no one better suited to tell your story than you. Food for thought. What do you think? Do you scrap to tell a story? Or is it more about the product and the creativity? What is the last layout you viewed (someone else's or your own) that really spoke to you or touched your heart? Link me up!